Table of contents
A diaper bag is a new mom’s best friend. It’s the bag you will be taking with you everywhere whenever you have your baby with you. Naturally, this means you have to at least like it. Before choosing your diaper bag, there are a few essential criteria your diaper bag must-have.
Diaper bag criteria:
- Spacious. Your diaper bag will need to fit diapers, change of clothes, wipes, rash cream, pacifier, snacks, baby food, toys, and so much more. Be sure to choose a diaper bag that will fit all your baby’s items.
- Easy to clean. You want to pick a diaper bag that is easy to clean, especially from the inside if you have to keep dirty diapers or dirty clothes inside for any reason. Also, since you’ll be taking it with you pretty much everywhere, it’s bound to get super dirty.
- Comfortable. Yes, you heard that right. Chances are you’ll already be carrying a baby and so your diaper bag will be extra weight. Choose a diaper bag that is easy to carry, comfortable, and ergonomic with lots of cushioning and padding.
- Unisex. Instead of opting for a bag that says female all over it, remember that your husband will have to use it every once in a while. If you don’t want him to make a big fuss out of it, choose a bag he wouldn’t mind wearing, too.
- Lots of pockets. You can never go wrong with pockets when you have a baby. You’ll need a pocket for the wipes, a spoon, for food, your baby’s water bottle and so many more.
Here are 10 diaper bags you can find on Mumerz:
LeQueen Classic Baby Bag – Black
LeQueen Classic Diaper Bag – Grey
Stephen Joseph Duffle Bag – Rainbow
Sanosan Baby Diaper Bag – Grey
LeQueen Classic Baby Bag – Grey
LeQueen Diaper Bag – Pink and Navy
LeQueen Urban Space Unicorn Diaper Bag – Grey
LeQueen Urban Pink and Grey Diaper Bag
LeQueen Urban Space Unicorn Diaper Bag – Navy
LeQueen Grey and Black Classic Diaper Bag
- 8 Newborn Baby Gift Sets You Can Find on Mumerz
- Exclusive Offers By Mumerz For Your Children
- Top 10 Bundle Deals on Mumerz This Week