When the world was hit with the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020, long before the first wave ended, scientists and doctors warned the world about the second wave which they said is usually stronger and more fierce than the first one.
Unfortunately, the world is witnessing wave two of the virus and yet another uncontrollable number of COVID-19 infections. With the new mutation of the virus taking place and the increase in the number of cases, it is important for any household which has a member of the family infected with the virus to thoroughly disinfect their homes.
Apart from the general precautions recommended by the World Health Organization and doctors -using your own bathroom and isolating in your room if you are a COVID-19 patient- once you recover, sanitizing your home is essential to make sure there is no trace of the virus anywhere in your house.
If for any reason you are unable to get a company to disinfect your house, try to ventilate your house by keeping the windows open and using alcohol or diluted chlorine to disinfect doorknobs and all surfaces. Wash all bed sheets, pillow sheets, and any clothes of the recovered patient thoroughly.
To help you out, we made a list of companies that disinfect and sanitize your homes after a COVID-19 patient recovers.
- Fil Khedma
- Busy Bees Cleaning
- Armada Facilities
- INO-Integrated Service for Home and Business
- Go Clean
- Global Facility Management
- Sanitizing Eg
- Jinni Services
- Techno Lab
- Elegance Care
Enjoy the following using your Rahet Bally card:
- 20% off on home cleaning service up to EGP 50 for the first two visits using promo code “RBCH20”
- 10% off on all services up to EGP 50 for the first 10 orders using promo code “RB10%”
Busy Bees Cleaning
INO- Integrated Service for Home and Business
Global Facility Management
- Location and Price list For ‘Drive-Thru’ PCR COVID-19 Test in Cairo
- Why You Need to Be Honest If You Test Positive for Coronavirus
- I Got Coronavirus and Had ZERO Symptoms