Your bathroom is the first place you head to as soon as you wake up, so if it is a complete mess and disorganized, you will surely not have a good start to your day.
Have you ever felt like your bathroom was too small or that there wasn’t enough space to store anything? How many times did you want to store extra towels, toilet paper, shampoos, body washes, but you just couldn’t find the space? Do you have space but you cannot figure out how you would store it without creating clutter?
Organizing your bathroom can seem like an impossible task, but with these few ideas and hacks that we gathered for you, you will have a tidy, neat, and organized bathroom in no time.
Here are tips to consider when organizing your bathroom.
- Mount Wall Rack
- User drawer dividers
- Hang Shelves on the walls
- Store cleaning supplies in the cabinet
- Hang an organizer in the bathroom
- Add hooks to hang stuff on
- Use cups/jars for storage
Check out these ideas for small bathroom storage
Rahet Bally is every mother’s support system, join the biggest community of moms in Egypt, save on your daily motherhood expenses with our Rahet Bally Discount Card, and get back in shape and eat clean with our tailored Rahet Bally’s Motherhood Fitness & Nutrition Program.
- 7 Smart Ways To Organize Your Fridge
- 9 Smart Ways To Organize Your Kitchen
- 14 Coffee Corner Ideas for Caffeine Lovers