When we decide to buy a household appliance, we always want to know users’ feedback regarding the quality, warranty details, and after-sale service. No one can give you a better review than real housewives and moms who use these appliances at night and day. Mothers are all about building trust in relationships, so finding a company that promises quality and durability, and delivers is essential.
A clever mom will always look for a brand like Elaraby that has been offering families premium quality and customer service for more than 50 years. To help all of you mamas find the perfect house appliance for the never-ending chores, here are Rahet Bally mamas’ feedbacks regarding their favorite home appliances from Elaraby.
“The free-standing cooker, La Germania, has excellent quality and the oven temperature controls are great,” Miral Azmi said.
- “The air conditioner is perfect, durable, and works very well in high degrees,” Reham ElSamannody commented.
- “I have their AC and I love it. The best thing about their products is the after-sale service, it is always easy to get it fixed if something goes wrong,” Hadeer Mohamed ElSheikh told us.
- “Sharp air conditioner is just perfect, I bought it 6 years ago. The great part is that it saves electricity,” Sarah ElFiky told us.
- “The air conditioner and fridge’s cooling systems are amazing and the maintenance service is very organized and professional,” Aya Sherif said.
- “I always buy Elaraby home appliances because of their after-sale service. I have 2 air conditioners, one is Sharp and the other is a different brand, not following Elaraby. At the time of the periodic maintenance, I called the 2 companies. Alaraby maintenance was for free and the technicians were professional and decent, the other company charged me,” Reem Shamel told us.
“Sony TV screens, the new editions, serve all the family members at the same time and you can connect it to your smartphones,” Reham Adel told us
“I love the washing machine’s new programs that ease the washing process. The spin program following the rinse process is very important, the clothes take half the time to dry. It’s perfect in Winter. You just hang the clothes after quick spinning and they dry within 3-4 hours. It really eases a mom’s life,” Reham Adel Roushdy explained.
- “Toshiba fridge is very good. I used to have one for 2 years, but I had to upgrade and couldn’t find the size I needed in Toshiba’s products, so I got Sharp,” Heba Ibrahim stated.
- “I believe there is no home equipped totally with Elaraby appliances like mine. I have the Sharp microwave, fridge, and air conditioner. I’m a loyal customer and I do love them because of their high-quality products and charitable contributions. This is an organization I can trust,” Heba Ibrahim said
- I have Toshiba stand fans and they are quiet and refresh the air,” Nahla Hassan said.
- “I have the Sharp microwave and it’s working well since I bought it,” Menna Soliman said.
- “Tornado heater is just amazing, zero complaints in 3 years with heavy usage,” May Yousry said.
- “I can’t imagine cooking without Tornado air fryer. I use it in many recipes especially for frying eggplant for moussaka. It’s way lighter,” Noha Adel told us.
- “I use Tornado sandwich maker to make the yummiest sandwiches after I put the kids to bed,” Aya Samy said.
- “I got married 6 years ago, and since then, I didn’t change the Tornado LED lamps that I bought. It’s cheaper than many other brands,” Amira Medhat told us.
- 9 smart ways to organize your kitchen
- Easy cooking hacks every mom should know
- 14 coffee corner ideas for caffeine lovers
Rahet Bally is every mother’s support system, join the biggest community of moms in Egypt, save on your daily motherhood expenses with our Rahet Bally Discount Card, and get back in shape and eat clean with our tailored Rahet Bally’s Motherhood Fitness & Nutrition Program.
Do you have a comment on this article? Share with us here
Comment With Facebook