Table of contents
Dry skin during the winter season is quite common, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune on skincare products. You’d be surprised to know how easy it is to make your own DIY face masks in just a few steps and get the best homemade face masks possible.
Most ingredients are quite common to come across and in no time you’ll be able to prepare masks for glowing skin with natural face masks.
DIY turmeric mask for glowing skin
- 1/2 teaspoon of tumeric
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of rose water
- Mix the tumeric and baking powder together and slowly add rose water to the mixture to get a paste-like consistency.
- Apply the mixture to your face and leave for 5 mins.
- Wet your fingertips and massage your your face gently in order to remove dead skin.
- Rinse with warm water and enjoy the after effects of a homemade facial.
DIY avocado face mask
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Peel the avocado and remove the seed. Mash the avocado well until there are no lumps.
- Add honey to the avocado and mix together.
- Apply the mixture all over your face and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and enjoy glowing skin.
DIY aloe vera face mask
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera
- 2 tablespoons milk
- A dash of turmeric
- Mix all the ingredients together until they form a paste-like consistency.
- Apply the mixture on the face.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes and then rinse with warm water for super glowing skin.
DIY honey and lemon face mask
- 1 table spoon of honey
- Juice of half a lemon
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Apply evenly all over your face.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry to enjoy this homemade face mask with honey.
DIY coconut oil face mask
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
- Any night cream
- Mix both ingredients together.
- Apply the mixture all over your face and massage gently.
- Keep this homemade overnight mask for glowing skin and rinse with warm water the next morning.
Further reading: 10 Health Benefits of Turmeric.