From the moment your child is born, as a mother, you begin to worry if they are getting the required amount of nutrition. You may be asking yourself so many questions as to what is beneficial for them and what could do more harm than good to them.
As your baby grows from an infant to a toddler and as they move from only drinking milk to starting solids, their body requires more nutrients to help them grow and build strong bones and immunity.
Transitioning your child from breastfeeding or infant formula to “toddler milk” may leave you wondering what kind of milk is more beneficial to them.
If you are looking for a product that will leave you worry-free and at the same time offer your toddler all the vitamins, brain support, and nutrients they need, then Similac 3 is your answer.
Similac 3 will offer your toddler the following six benefits:
- Strong bone and teeth support: It is the only formula in the market without palm olein oil.
- Supports strong brain development: Your children’s cognitive development will be supported as Similac 3 contains DHA and natural vitamin E. Strong cognitive development will enhance your children’s learning skills.
- Boosting your toddler’s immune system: Similac 3 will support your toddler’s immune system as it contains nucleotides and prebiotics.
- Easily digested: Cow milk may be tough on your toddler’s digestive system, but with Similac 3, because it does not have palm oil, therefore your child will not face any digestive issues.
- Affordable price: Similac 3 is offered at an affordable price of EGP 75. Method of preparation: 1 scoop on 60 mls of water.
- The price of a cup of Similac 3 (EGP 5.5) compared to a cup of cow milk is not high considering all its nutritious benefits.
Further reading: 7 Places to Buy Baby Proofing Products for the House in Egypt