When it comes to baby names, there are many different ways to go about choosing. Some people like to decide on the baby’s name based on its meaning. Other people like to choose a name based on how it sounds or even based on the first letter of the name to show consistency or a pattern within the different siblings.
When you’ve named your little ones all starting with the same letter, finding a name that you like the sound of as well as its meaning and starts with a specific letter isn’t exactly an easy task. To help you come up with the perfect name for your newborn baby, we’ll be presenting different names that are trendy, cool, and suitable for your little one with all the letters of the alphabet. In this article, you’ll find several names to choose from for your baby starting with the letter C:
Baby girl names starting with the letter “C”
- Camilia: Young ceremonial attendant
- Carla: Free woman
- Candiya: Name of an Italian island
- Camilla: A type of tree characterized by its beautiful flowers
- Clara: Clear, bright, and famous
- Caren: To love or the one who loves
- Carine: Little darling
- Caro: Dear or endearing
- Chaimaa: Full moon
- Chantal: Stone
- Chereen: Dear or darling
- Christine: Follower of Christ
- Cecilia: Blind to one’s own beauty.
Baby boys names starting with the letter “C”:
- Curran: The hero of the tournament.
- Carlos: Strong, manly, bold, and brave.
- Carl: Free man
- Cyrus: Sun or the one who bestows care.
- Caleb: Faithful, devotion, bold, or brave.
- Christian: Follower of Christ.
- Christopher: To bear or to carry.
- Cady: Simple happiness.
Further reading: Baby Names That Start With the Letter S