Are you looking for a baby name but ran out of ideas? This is a list of baby boy and girl names that start with the letter “Y”. You will find a variety of Arabic, foreign, and unique names, as well as their meanings.
- Youssif: The name of Prophet Youssif and means God increases.
- Yahia: The name of Prophet Yahia and means long lives.
- Yassin: A word that was used to address the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) in the Quran. Another Ethiopian meaning is man or human.
- Younis: The name of prophet Younis and means accompanies his friend in his loneliness.
- Yasser: It originates from the word “Yosr” which means easiness. It also has another meaning which is a left-handed person.
- Yamen: A blessed person or a right-handed person.
- Youri: Lights fire.
- Yazan: Gives the real weight to something.
- Yousry: Eases and facilitates.
- Yazid: Increases and prospers.
- Yara: A brave responsible woman.
- Yasmin: A kind of flowers.
- Yosr: Easiness and facilitation.
- Yosria: Taken from “Yosr”.
- Yosra: Easy and facilitated.
- Yomna: The right direction or the right-handed woman.
- Youstina: Justice.
- Yolanda: The violet flower.
- Yaliz: Turkish name which means a beautiful glowing woman.
- Yolia: Sweet talk.
- Best Baby Names that Start With the Letter “A”
- Baby Names That Start With the Letter “L”
- Baby Names That Start With the Letter “D”
- Baby Names That Start With the Letter “T”