Summer vacation is starting soon and teens will have a lot of free time. Some parents tend to occupy their teens’ time with useful activities like sports, travel, and courses. A summer job is a good opportunity whole new experience. Aside from the financial aspect, having a summer job has endless benefits for students.
- Acquiring new skills like commitment, problem-solving, working under pressure, and time management.
- Gaining a sense of responsibility and independence.
- Meeting people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Understanding the value of money.
- Boosting self-confidence.
If you’re looking for a job for your kid, this is a list of places that offer opportunities for teens during the summer vacation. Some of them even require sending a job resume which helps your child live the full experience.
Places that offer summer jobs for teens:
- Royal Tot’s Camp
- What the Crust
- WellSpring Youth Development with Mountain View
Royal Tot’s Camp
What the Crust
WellSpring Youth Development with Mountain View
- Rahet Bally Teens: 5 Young Ladies Start Online Businesses
- Rahet Bally Teens: We Are Sick of Going Unheard
- Video: Laila Elwi Interviewed by Autistic Teens Is the Only Inspiration You Need Today
Rahet Bally is every mother’s support system, join the biggest community of moms in Egypt, save on your daily motherhood expenses with our Rahet Bally Discount Card, and get back in shape and eat clean with our tailored Rahet Bally’s Motherhood Fitness & Nutrition Program.