With Eid Al Adha 2022 right around the corner, it’s time to get ready in the best we know how to celebrate: with food. And of course, it’s not eid without one of our favorite, traditional Eid Al Adha dishes: fattah. While there are many fatteh foods that are all mouth-watering, there’s nothing like an Egyptian fatteh recipe to gather the family around a dining table eating eid food and celebrate a holy event with happy tummies.
Food has always been a huge part of our Egyptian culture and the thing that makes family, friends, and loved ones gather around a table. It’s part of our renowned Egyptian hospitality and an act of love that will always be a tradition that is valued, appreciated, and makes everyone happy.
If you’re wondering how to make Egyptian fattah or the perfect recipes for Eid Al Adha 2022, look no further. In the video below, you’ll learn how to make fatteh with meat and all the tips and tricks you need to prepare to make sure your rice fattah is the talk of the Eid.
After you’ve followed the directions in the video above, it’s time for the assembly process, and putting the fatteh together.
- Start with a layer of crispy bread and then add some of the beef stock you made to add that delicious flavor.
- Before adding a layer of rice, make sure all the bed is well coated.
- Before your guests arrive, you can fry the meat in ghee to cook it to perfection and have it ready to serve.
- Add the tomato sauce on top of the rice as the meat cooks.
- Then, add the meat cubes at the very end.
- You can serve your garlic sauce on the side to allow each person to add the quantity they need according to their preference.
Further reading: Eid Cookies: How to Make Fabulous Kahk