One of the most stressful periods for any woman is when she’s trying to get pregnant. When you’re trying to conceive but keep getting your period, it can be overwhelming. To boost your chances of conceiving, there are fertility yoga poses that you can do to help you conceive.
Yoga is also an excellent way to meditate, reduce stress, and ensure you’re getting exercise during the day without putting yourself at risk.
Benefits of yoga for fertility
- Strengthens the body
- Relaxes the body
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and depression
- Balances hormones
- Increase blood flow to uterus and ovaries
- Supports sperm production
- Increases ART success rates
Fertility yoga poses
Whether you’re resorting to yoga poses for fertility or trying to conceive twins, here are a few yoga poses to try:
Reclining bound angle pose
Shoulder stand yoga pose
Warrior II yoga pose
Hatha Yoga for fertility
Yin Yoga for fertility
- Best Exercises To Do When You Have Your Period
- 6 Things to Avoid While Trying to Get Pregnant
- How to Get Pregnant Fast? Best Fertility Vitamins
Sources used in this article:
- Try these yoga poses to improve fertility – Healthline
Rahet Bally is every mother’s support system, join the biggest community of moms in Egypt, save on your daily motherhood expenses with our Rahet Bally Discount Card, and get back in shape and eat clean with our tailored Rahet Bally’s Motherhood Fitness & Nutrition Program.