Minestrone soup is a fully balanced and nutritious meal that is easy to eat and an absolute favorite among kids. It’s a great way to pack all the ingredients they need in their diet into one big bowl of soup that will fill up their bellies and hearts with warmth.
This healthy minestrone soup using Italiano pasta recipe is simple to make and will ensure that your children get the nutrients they need all in one meal. Follow the steps below and you’ll be making a delicious, healthy minestrone soup for your kids:
الشتاء يحب الدفا… مفيش علاج للبرد أحسن من شوربة الخضار!ادخلي هنا علشان تشوفي وصفة شوربة الخضار المكرونة الكريمي…
- 200 g of Italiano’s ring pasta
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 3 cooked slices of chicken breasts
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 cup peas
- 1 green pepper sliced into cubes
- 5 fresh mushroom pieces cut into 4 quarters
- 1 diced onion
- 5 basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup cooking cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cook Italiano pasta in a pot until al dente and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat and stir in flour and onions.
- Add the tomatoes as well as the tomato paste, salt and pepper, and stir. Then add the chicken stock.
- Cover the pot and leave to cook for half an hour and then add the basil.
- Leave to cool for a bit and then add the above mixture to a blender until smooth.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil, then add the carrots and stir for two minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, peas, and green pepper cubes to the carrots and stir together for 5 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add the blended paste, cooking cream, and chicken pieces and stir well over medium heat.
- Finally, add Italiano pasta, heat for 5 minutes, and serve the minestrone soup hot.
Further reading: Fun Crafts to Make With Italiano Pasta