Table of contents
Self-love and acceptance are important, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t try and achieve the best version of yourself first. Whether you’ve been breastfeeding or are suffering from saggy breasts due to weight loss or weight gain, it’s time to take action and start working on how to fix saggy boobs with these easy tricks and exercises:
Maintain a correct posture
- Tuck your tummy in
- Send your shoulders back
- Keep your head straight
Always imagine as if you’re standing with your back straight against the wall to distribute the weight evenly and prevent stress on the joints which affect the sagging of the boobs.
Use ice massages to help lift the breasts as the cold temperature causes the tissues to contract:
- Use two ice cubes in a circular motion around each breast for a minute
- Pat your breasts dry and put on a well-fitted bra
- Stay in a reclined position for 30 minutes
- Repeat on a regular basis
Breasts don’t have muscles to strengthen, but there are exercises to lift sagging boobs by making the breast tissues firm to improve the overall appearance of the chest. Here are some easy exercises to get rid of droopy breasts:
- Bench press
- Arm curls
- Bench chest press
- Chest butterfly exercises
- Weight lifting
Wear a well-fitted sports bra
Because exercise can make the breasts bounce, you need to ensure that you’re giving them the support they need by wearing a well-fitted bra that will be appropriate for the kind of impact you’re exposing them to. The right bra for sagging breasts will hold them in place and prevent the ligaments and skin from stretching. Here are a few tips to ensure your sports bra is fitted:
- The bra’s underwire does not move when running or jumping.
- No areas are spilling out of the bra to ensure that the cup is well-fitted.
- The shoulder straps should be tight and do not slip off your arms.
- The material should not be loose and should hold the breast in place giving it the support it needs.
Clean your breasts from dirt and sweat
Because it is easy for sweat and dirt to collect, it is essential to remove it by showering or cleaning your breasts with a warm washcloth. This will help remove the dead skin cells, prevent debris from forming and remove any excess oil that could lead to getting pimples on your breast.
Keep your breasts moisturized
In order to ensure their firmness and prevent stretch marks from appearing, it is necessary to always keep the skin moist and hydrated. You can do this by using the following cucumber and egg yolk mask:
Because cucumber has natural skin toning properties and egg yolk has high levels of protein and vitamins this mask can help treat sagging breasts:
- Place a small cucumber in a blender with one egg yolk and a teaspoon of cream
- Mix the ingredients together until it turns into a paste
- Apply the paste on your breasts and leave for 30 minutes
- Rinse well with cold water and pat dry
- Repeat once a week
- How to Prepare for Breastfeeding Before Giving Birth
- Top 10 Nipple Creams for Breastfeeding Moms
- 5 Baby-Wearing Exercises You Can Do At Home
Sources used in this article:
- 7 Ways to Firm Up Your Breasts After Losing Weight – BrightSide
- Lower Chest Exercises – Healthline
- Treating sagging breasts – Healthline
Rahet Bally is every mother’s support system, join the biggest community of moms in Egypt, save on your daily motherhood expenses with our Rahet Bally Discount Card, and get back in shape and eat clean with our tailored Rahet Bally’s Motherhood Fitness & Nutrition Program.