If you’ve just given birth to your baby, then you’ve entered the magical world of motherhood. While it comes with all its glorious and joyful moments, the fear of the unknown can be quite overwhelming.
There are numerous questions about every single little thing and just like everything else, it takes time and practice for you to master it. At Rahet Bally, we pride ourselves in being your go-to destination for any questions, support, or help you might need. That’s why this series of videos will be very helpful just for you!
Motherhood in a capsule is your guide to give you the easiest tips to help you along the way. In the below video, you’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to prepare your newborn’s diaper changing station and everything you’ll need.
When preparing your diaper station, you’ll need the following items:
- An organizer or separator
- A towel
- Cleansing water
- Baby lotion or baby moisturizing cream
- Diaper rash cream with panthenol
- Baby undergarments
- Baby onesies and sleepsuits
- Baby wipes
- A toy to distract your baby
- Top 10 Baby Carriers
- 9 Worrying Facts Every Mom Should Know About Newborns
- Newborn Twins Essentials: 12 Items You Need to Buy in Bulk