Any pregnant mom has a long shopping list prepared for her expected baby. Yet, when you’re expecting twins, everything is doubled. The essentials differ from one mom to another. A mother who is planning to breastfeed will definitely need breastfeeding covers and nursing pads; opposite to a mom who plans on exclusively pumping and formula feeding.
However, there are some must-haves that every momma of twins will need. This list includes essentials that should be bought in bulk so you’re covered. After delivering your twins, shopping will not be the easiest chore. When shopping, try to avoid pharmacies and shop at big hypermarkets and e-commerce websites because you usually find discount offers on diapering essentials and bath care products. Quantities differ from one baby to another but there are some general facts that can help you decide the quantity you purchase.
- A baby wets 8 to 12 diapers a day during the first two months.
- If you’re delivering in winter, remember that clothes will take more time to dry.
- Try the wipes first on your newborn’s skin to make sure that they are not allergic to them before buying a bulk of the same kind.
Newborn twins essentials:
Colic drops and gripe water
- 6 Affordable Alternatives to Expensive Pregnancy and Baby Products
- Top 12 Baby Bottles
- 10 Things I Bought As a New Mom and Never Used