An incredible Rahet Bally and TikTok collab is about to drop that will be the absolute highlight for every mother and mom-to-be! After the success of our first TikTok collab #FamilyFirst, it’s time to drop our latest Rahet Bally x TikTok campaign: #MamasOfTikTok. The new campaign will guide mothers on their journey from the start of their pregnancy to delivery, baby hacks, mothers must-haves and so much more.
ابني أصغر من ١٣ سنة وعايز يفتح حساب على تيك توك، أتصرف ازاي؟ #FamilyFirst عائلتك_اولاً @ranahany_parentingrecipe
During this month, the campaign will be an educational guide for new mothers to ease their way into pregnancy, have the necessary support and information needed for birth and delivery, as well as offer the guidance needed for motherhood.
With Rahet Bally’s collaboration with TikTok, the campaign will offer different challenges, guides for every stage of motherhood, the most useful tips that mothers can take advantage of, and of course, a sense of humor to lighten up your days.
If you’re a mama-to-be, here’s why this collaboration is just for you!
- You’ll get the best pregnancy nutrition tips including what to eat and what to avoid during your pregnancy journey.
- You’ll get the best sports tips that you can do while pregnant without putting you or your baby at risk.
- You’ll find comfort in sleeping positions that will make it easier to fall asleep during every stage of your pregnancy.
- You’ll get the latest on pregnancy do’s and don’ts without having to hear it from your grandmother’s best friends.
- You’ll get real moms’ feedbacks regarding over-priced gadgets they bought and never used.
- And last but not least, you’ll get the support and guidance you need for your post-partum journey.
If you’re a mama already, you’ll find this campaign providing you with the following information:
- Life-changing tips every new mama should know.
- The aid and support you need as a new mama struggling with postpartum
- Baby first aid tips and more!
- Tips and tricks on nursing and carrying your baby
- All about your baby’s sleeping habits
- Bathing tips
- Hiding super nutrients in children’s recipes