As mothers, we all know that keeping our homes completely organized can be close to impossible, because kids are kids, and part of having kids means having a messy house. The only place that can be considered your safe haven in the house is your kitchen because the kids shouldn’t be playing in there anyways.
Organizing your kitchen can be a hassle too, especially if it’s small. You usually don’t have enough space and left with a big pile of messy kitchen utensils. However, the good news is that even if you have a small kitchen and feel like decluttering is hopeless or impossible, there are hacks to help you organize and enjoy a hassle-free, clean, and neat kitchen.
Here are some tips to consider when organizing your small kitchen:
- Try to keep your counters as clear as possible
- Try to put things behind closed spaces such as on the back of the cabinet doors
- Containers inside cabinets should be clear so you can see what’s inside them
- Use shelves to stack your utensils, cups, mugs, etc.
- Minimize cluttering
Here are some hacks and designs to help you organize your small kitchens:
- 7 Smart Ways to Organize Your Fridge
- 14 Coffee Corner Ideas for Caffeine Lovers
- 10 Clever Ways to Organize Your Kids’ Toys
Rahet Bally is every mother’s support system, join the biggest community of moms in Egypt, save on your daily motherhood expenses with our Rahet Bally Discount Card, and get back in shape and eat clean with our tailored Rahet Bally’s Motherhood Fitness & Nutrition Program.