One of the best things about summertime is that the entire family gets to go on vacation and enjoy some much-needed fun time at the beach. While it is fun when you arrive, the stress of packing for an entire family can be quite stressful.
That’s where a family beach day packing list will come in handy as you’ll be able to review your toddler travel and packing checklist to guarantee that you don’t forget anything important and manage to fully enjoy your day at the beach.
With this packing list for a family day at the beach, you won’t forget the important things or have to think about what form of entertainment you can bring along. It will be easy for you to simply save it and come back to it every time you and your family head to the beach.
- Insect repellent
- First aid kit
- Baby powder (as it helps removes the sand off the feet)
- Pain killer
- Motion sickness medication
- Beach towels
- Beach chairs
- Swim diapers
- Armbands for kids
- Swim fins
- Beach tote bag
- Diaper bag
- Picnic cloth
- Rashguards if the son is too strong for the kids
- Beach coverups
- Water shoes
- Extra change of clothing for when your children get out of the water.
- Flip flops
- Sliced fruits
- Mini sandwiches
- Sand toys
- Spare plastic bag for collecting any rubbish and will also come in handy if your kids have motion sickness.
- Ziplock bags to prevent your phone from getting sand or water in it.
Further reading: Where to Buy Boy’s Swimwear in Egypt