Choosing your child’s school can be a very stressful period. Every parent wants to enroll his/her child in the best school and…
- ChildrenReviewsReviews and InterviewsTweens and Teenagers (6-19)
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- ChildrenHealthHealth and NutritionPre-Schooler (3-5)
A new wave of coronavirus is said to be picking up, yet schools are still determined to start the school year and sending kids to school.
- Reviews and InterviewsTrends
TV presenter Radwa El Sherbiny shares her two cents about expecting over half a million students to take Thanaweya Amma exams in June.
- ChildrenInterviewsReviews and InterviewsTweens and Teenagers (6-19)
We spoke to a UTOPIAN representative, Rania Sabry, to help us understand the unique methods, approaches, and vision that is evident at this new school opening up in 2020.
- Reviews and InterviewsTweens and Teenagers (6-19)
While schools have been sending out material to help your children with the e-learning process, Phoenix Education Services can help ease the impact of schools closing down on both students and parents.