Properly groomed eyebrows make all the difference in your overall appearance. You can get your dream brows at home if you have the right tools. If you regularly get your eyebrows shaped by a professional, you might be a bit stressed about this. There are a few tips and tools that help for brow shaping at home and make it a piece of cake.
How to shape eyebrows at home?
- Start by mapping your eyebrows. Identify the three key parts of the eyebrows.
- To identify the start of your eyebrow, use an eyebrow pencil to draw a straight line from the crook of your nose up to the brow.
- Angle the pencil from the side of the nose through the iris of your eye to your eyebrow to find the midpoint.
- To identify the end of your eyebrow, point the pencil from the side of your nose to the end of your eyebrow and mark the line where your eyebrow’s tail should end.
- After you’re done with mapping, brush the hair upwards, then trim any stray hairs along the top edge of your eyebrows using scissors. Choose a curved one with a rounded tip.
- Using tweezers, tackle any stray hairs that fall outside of your eyebrow map, both below and above the brow.
- Whether you’re using a pencil or powder to fill your eyebrows, make sure it’s the same color.
Essential eyebrow shaping tools at home
- Eyebrow razor
- Eyebrow scissors with a comb
- Eyebrow brush
- Eyebrow pencil
- Eyebrow powder
- Eyebrow waxing kit
- Electric eyebrow threading kit
Eyebrow scissors with a comb
Eyebrow waxing kit
Electric eyebrow threading kit
- 18 Essential Skin and Hair Care Tools to Have at Home
- Bikini Line: How to Safely Remove Hair
- Video: Best Winter Skincare Routine to Avoid Dryness
Rahet Bally is every mother’s support system, join the biggest community of moms in Egypt, save on your daily motherhood expenses with our Rahet Bally Discount Card, and get back in shape and eat clean with our tailored Rahet Bally’s Motherhood Fitness & Nutrition Program.