The kind of bond and communication you have with your partner during sex is a wonderful feeling that really enhances the entire experience and makes it extremely pleasurable. For many people, sex doesn’t always end in orgasm, but is still exciting and pleasurable with foreplay and penetration, even if a climax isn’t achieved.
However, having an orgasm can amplify the pleasure immensely and make you enjoy the entire experience. To help put you on the right track to understanding the kind of pleasure you deserve, here are the different types of orgasms you can have and how to achieve them:
The clitoris is one of the most sensitive parts of a female body. For each person, the way to stimulate the clitoris may differ and some experimentation is required.
What it feels like: A clitoral orgasm usually feels like a tingling sensation and a shot of electricity through your body.
How to achieve clitoral orgasm:
While achieving a clitoral orgasm will differ from person to person, the best way to stimulate the clitoris is by gently rubbing your fingers in a circular or back and forth motion.
- After the clitoris is wet with some foreplay, or by adding lubricant if your vagina isn’t able to get wet on its own, apply more pressure with the fingers in the motion that stimulates the most pressure.
- Increase speed and apply more pressure as the pleasure starts to build up.
A vaginal orgasm is one of the most difficult orgasms to achieve but can be really deep and satisfying. This type of orgasm requires penetration.
What it feels like: Because vaginal orgasms are achieved through penetration, they are deeper, more intense and the pulses that come with it can be felt by the person penetrating the vagina.
How to achieve vaginal orgasm:
One of the most sensitive and pleasurable spots in the vaginal wall is known as the G-spot. When it is reached and stimulated, it can even lead to female ejaculation.
- Using the penis or a finger, using a ‘come hither’ motion repeatedly will stimulate pleasure.
- Add more pressure and faster motions as the pleasure builds up.
A combo orgasm is using two or more feel-good methods to achieve a more intense or orgasm or multiple orgasms.
How to achieve a combo orgasm:
- The most common combo orgasms are when the clitoris and vagina are stimulated at the same time.
- You can also combine one of the sensitive parts of the body such as the nipples, neck, or ears along with a clitoris or vaginal stimulation to achieve a combo orgasm.
Other types of orgasms can be achieved with less common sensitive parts of the body such as the ears, nipples, neck, elbows, or knees. These can be stimulated with kissing, soft touches, or strokes for more sensitive people, they can even orgasm just by the erogenous zones being stimulated. This needs a lot of experimenting and is highly different from one person to another. However, using a light feather, ice cubes, or an external object can enhance the experience.
Sources used in this article:
- Types of Orgasms – Healthline
- Types of Orgasms and How to achieve them – Health
- Her Orgasms: 5 things You Need to Know – Web Med