We constantly hear, see, and even buy highlighter when it comes to makeup, but do you actually know how to use it?
There are so many highlighter makeup hacks that will have you looking absolutely radiant and glowing. In the video below, you’ll find not just any beauty hacks, but 6 highlighter hacks to help you figure out how to use a highlighter like an absolute pro.
You’ll learn how to combine liquid highlighter with foundation, how to create a bronzing highlighter using your own makeup at home, and even how to get rid of dark bags under your eyes. Here are some tips below and watch the video to see the rest of these makeup highlighter hacks.
How to get the luminous glow look using a highlighter:
- Add liquid highlighter to your cheekbones.
- Spread out evenly across your face with a brush.
- Add a squirt of foundation and spread out with your brush.
- Using a blender, blend it all in by dabbing gently.
How to get a sun-kissed contour using a highlighter even when you haven’t been tanning:
- Use your broken bronzer or gently scratch away at your existing bronzer with a cotton bud to get those crumbly bronze pieces.
- Add the crumbs to a bowl along with a bit of powdered highlighter and mix well.
- Smooth it out to get a flat surface.
- Add a few drops of rubbing alcohol
- Once it’s dry, using a brush highlight just below your cheekbones.
Using a highlighter can completely transform your makeup look. With the tips and tricks in this video, you’re bound to get it absolutely right.
- Best Makeup Tuesday Tips By Aya Abdelhamid
- The 10 Biggest Makeup Trends for 2021
- How to Apply Makeup in 5 Minutes For a Perfect Quarantine Look
Rahet Bally is every mother’s support system, join the biggest community of moms in Egypt, save on your daily motherhood expenses with our Rahet Bally Discount Card, and get back in shape and eat clean with our tailored Rahet Bally’s Motherhood Fitness & Nutrition Program.