No outfit is complete without accessories. As women, we love accessories, and of course, we all own so many different items starting from scarves, earrings, shoes, bracelets, rings, necklaces to belts, sunglasses and so much more. However, getting dressed can be frustrating if your accessories aren’t easily accessible.
Imagine yourself getting ready to go out and looking for the final touch of bling and glam only to find the tangled necklaces or unmatched pair of earrings. Even worse, imagine yourself running late to work because you can’t find the pair of shoes that match your outfit
Here are some tips to consider when organizing your accessories:
- Separate accessory items by category (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.) and store each of them separately.
- If you don’t have a budget to buy accessory organizers, you can try several DIY hacks using objects from around your house such as hangers, clothing racks, and trays.
- If you don’t have enough space, you can designate a drawer for your accessories and create dividers for each kind.
We gathered up some ideas to help you organize your accessories and now you can get ready in no time:
- Back to school hacks that will save time
- 10 clever ways to organize your kids’ toys
- Rahet Bally DIY: 10 creative ways to reuse baby clothes
Rahet Bally is every mother’s support system, join the biggest community of moms in Egypt, save on your daily motherhood expenses with our Rahet Bally Discount Card, and get back in shape and eat clean with our tailored Rahet Bally’s Motherhood Fitness & Nutrition Program.